Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU OCCUPIED

I've been pretty busy looking for houses and all, so until I have time to post something real again, here is a fun maze game I found on the interweb for you all to try. It's pretty hard. I can't get past the 4th level of it, but maybe you can. Try to stay between the blue area. Hold down the mouse button and don't let go until you reach the red square at the end or you'll have to start from the beginning again. It's best with the sound on. Have fun, and let me know how you do.

MAZE GAME
<<< Click on this link to play.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Oh Good, I haven't found nearly enough ways to waste time on the internet yet.

Anonymous said...

Darn work blocked sites... can't play this at work! Does that mean I actually have to work?