Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY AS A PIG IN DOOKIE

This is me. This is me with my new MacBook Pro laptop. This is me with my new MacBook Pro laptop grinning ear to ear.

Yes it has finally arrived from California after waiting a long week. I wasn't excited at all yesterday when the FedEx truck arrived. In reality, I was so excited that I think I scared the delivery lady when she knocked and the door immediately swung open. She jumped a little. I said, "Oh a package for me? I forgot all about it." I had been tracking that thing every day for the last week on the FedEx website wondering what was taking so long.

But alas, it is here and I am very happy! I have to thank my mom and dad for buying it for me. They said they wanted to buy it as my birthday and christmas presents. I said yeah, for the next 10 or 12 years! I am truly grateful to them for the awesome present. Lord knows I'll use it, and won't want to exchange it for something else.

So now, I'll probably be adding posts more often since I don't have to run upstairs to use the computer.

Happy boy.
Happy boy.
Happy boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo jealous.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new toy/baby. And like Sarah- I'm just very jealous... If I had a nifty laptop, I may start a blog too.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Have fun!

Love ya!