Friday, September 12, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES Part 1

I was looking through the pictures I've taken with my iPhone since I got it, and thought I'd share some of the funnier ones with you. They made me laugh, at least.


THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Unintentional sex talk on a bumber sticker.
"Well, it is the law, and I'm an upstanding citizen." (no pun intended)






DUNKIN' DOGGIES

Mobile pet grooming... or euthanization service? You be the judge.






HANDICAPPED TRACK CROSSING?

I got a chuckle out of this one I took at the St. Pete Grand Prix. Notice the race car in the picture going 200 mph. The little blue sign on the fence reads: Handicapped Track Crossing. "Come on Grandma, you can make it across if you hurry."




PARENTS ARE EMBARRASSING AT ANY AGE

Speaking of the St. Pete Grand Prix, I took my dad with me and it started to rain. Sans umbrella, he came up with this lovely idea. (hiding my face in my hands)







ROBO-TOOTH

I went to the dentist to get a root canal, and they didn't bother to ask if I wanted a silver or white cap. You can see what they picked out for me. **bling bling** I started calling it Robo-tooth.





A BANANA SLICER?!?

If you really need this, you should seriously re-evaluate your life. That's pretty much the end for you.











EUTAW STREET IN BALTIMORE

"Hey boss, how do you spell Utah again?... uh boss... oh, you're busy? I'll just figure it out on my own then." Sarah was gracious enough to take Lori and I to an Orioles game, and we all got a chuckle out of this sign.








TO BE CONTINUED...
p.s. I don't know why the spacing between pictures is so off. I haven't mastered the whole Blogger layout yet apparently.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Good old Eutaw street.

Hmmm. I wonder what I did with my Eutaw street pictures?

Anonymous said...

You're just lucky I haven't taken any pictures of you!!!