Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

I was going to write about our awesome Labor Day weekend today, but instead, I'm going to tell you some good news!

Yesterday, we talked to a mortgage lender and by the end of the day, we found out we were approved for a house!! YAY!! Go us! (Now we just have to find the house). This is a load off both of our minds, since I haven't been working in the area yet...

Which leads me to more good news!

I got my first freelance editing job! I start tomorrow morning at 9:30. The production company owner told me it would probably be a couple days a week, which is great, because it will leave me more time to find other freelance opportunities. I'm very excited to be working again in the field I love.

Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MATT!!! We knew the house and job situations would work out, especially with all the hard work that you and Lori have put into them - and with Mom's prayers!

We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to BOTH pieces! Exciting news for you on your first freelance gig. Keep us posted, though, you have no excuse since you BOTH write blogs...

Anonymous said...

Great news x2!